29 April 2015

Getting Back Into The Groove

I've been trying to get back into the swing of things lately.....I had been quite sick for the past 6 months.....and I'm hoping that's all behind me now and I can move forward and enjoy life again. I'm still not completely out of the woods....but I'm seeing the light through the trees.....and that makes me very happy!

So....to try and get some normalcy back, I started adding new items to my etsy shop. It felt good to get the 'ol camera back out and snap a few photos. I've already added lots of  vintage goodness....but still have loads to add. One of my favorites is the vintage horse show ribbons....I just love all the colors. Wouldn't they make a great valance for a horse lovers window.

Anyways, here's hoping I'm back for good.


7 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Andrea! I pray for your good health and peace of mind return for you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour chère amie,

    Je vous souhaite une très bonne santé... J'espère que tout ira mieux pour vous.
    Je suis heureuse de découvrir ces beaux rubans...

    ❀ Gros bisous ❀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better Andrea and back to posting again. Wishing many more days of better health.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for you! I think the little "trunk show" helped to start your creativity engine! Love your photos & you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back. I hope you're feeling 100% real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back. I hope you're feeling 100% real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you were ill...enjoy your blog. Feel better soon. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete