01 April 2015

A Spring Table Setting





I took these photos a while ago....but after finding them today on my computer, I thought I'd share them with you for a little spring table inspiration.



I put this together with only things I had on hand.....just a simple and welcoming setting.


I used a linen sheet for the tablecloth and an old european grain sack for the runner.


The centerpiece was of herbs I had in my kitchen at the time....and some fresh cut tomatoes gave it a farm to table feeling. The scissors were for our guests to snip whatever fresh herbs they wanted to sprinkle on their dish.


The napkins were all mismatched....which gave the table a nice relaxed feel.


Happy Spring!

13 comments:

  1. So nice to see a post from you. Your spring table is adorable! Those little water glasses are too cute, are they old? Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to see the beauty in your world.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple, and beautiful! I love all the details and mismatched napkins :) Happy spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pics! Everything looks so fresh and spring-like!

    Have a wonderful spring and nice weekend coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you again! So many of the bloggers seem to be disappearing these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Ahhhhhhhh! So pretty. Happy Spring and Happy Easter.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!! Leave it to you to set such a pretty table! Hope all is well..xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very you! Love it! Have a Happy Easter and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Simple elegance.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this French Farmhouse look! I want to invite you over to my blog which is a little bit French Farmhouse inspired... Have a nice day ♥ Alexandra
    http://mypieceofvintageprairie.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete