17 November 2014

a country show


About a week ago, I participated in the Whistle Stop's Christmas in the Country Show. Of course I forgot to take a picture of the outside of the building....but it was a beautiful white clapboard building with a matching chapel next door....so cute!

Anyways, here's a quick shot of my space at the show. I used a small barn door that I have as my table and just filled it with found objects, handmade goods and my handmade soaps. It was a small set-up but worked perfectly in this space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll also be getting back to stocking my shop weekly....I actually have quite a bit of ironstone that I'll be listing later today and during the week.

I wanted to also say thank you to my readers who follow me here....things had been a bit hectic here for a while....but I'm happy to say that I'm back in the swing of things and will be posting regularly as well as updating the shop on a regular basis. Oh....and if you noticed in the photo above, you'll see that I make soap too....I'll be offering the soap in my shop soon.

Again....thanks for hanging in there with me!

2 comments:

  1. woooow, was für wundervolle teile!!! einen schönen abend wünscht angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty darn wonderful!!!! Love your booth xo kelley

    ReplyDelete