28 June 2014

linen's for sale

It seems I have too many linens. So many in fact....I'd forgotten about most of them. 

So, I thought I'd throw a little blog garage sale.

Here's how it'll work....if your interested in something just shoot me an email (fadedplains at huntel dot net).....pretty simple. As for payment, I accept Paypal.

Free shipping to the Continental U.S.


Authentic Shabby Chic boudoir pillow with feather insert. 

$45.00


Simply Shabby Chic Floris Collection Full/Queen Duvet Set.

$125.00


Pair of Pottery Barn linen pillow covers (inserts not included).

$28.00 ~SOLD~


Simply Shabby Chic British Rose shower curtain.

$35.00 ~SOLD~


Linen pillow. The pillow is stuffed and sewn closed.

$25.00 ~SOLD~


Pair of Simply Shabby Chic ruffled shams.

$27.00 ~SOLD~

Don't forget that these items have free shipping!

If you have any questions.....you can leave it under comments or email me by clicking the "email me" button located on the sidebar.

If this works....I have many more linens to sell....so stay tuned.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to purchase the Simply Shabby Chic British Rose Shower curtain please. How do I go about paying with Paypal? That is the easiest way for me too. Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to purchase the brown/pink floral shams in the last photo, Andrea. :) xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, thank you I love these linen pottery barn cases...awesome
    let me know when you list more.....happy 4th Lorraine

    ReplyDelete