18 May 2014

main street market photos

I wanted to share a few photos from the Urban Farmgirl Main Street Market with you today.


The show was amazing....with so many wonderful vendors.


While I was busy setting up.....my son walked around and took photos for you....wasn't that nice of him.


          The property was just beautiful. It was filled with lovely old farmhouses, barns and businesses.


Oh.....and did I mention the vendors were amazing. I'm loving those plant stands and topiaries above.


If you notice.....my son loves plants.....and glass jars with moss.


We've talked.....and are now going to redo his room with a botanical/mad scientist look.....I'll keep you posted.


Well.....that's a glimpse of what the show had to offer. 

Like I said, the show was full of amazing vendors, and this was just a tiny portion of what was there.

If you'd like to see more photos from the show, go on over to Urban Farmgirl's Main Street Market facebook and check it out.

5 comments:

  1. It looks like it was a wonderful show. Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to love the topiaries...and it's so refreshing to know that no matter where we live here's enough of beautiful old "stuff" for everyone! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this was just a glimpse.....oh my! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops..I forgot one more thing! I love that "tall" trophy in the very first picture. I would love to track down a couple of those.

    ReplyDelete