26 March 2014

milk paint


I've never tried milk paint.....but I've been wanting to for some time now.

The thing is,  I wanted to try at least a couple colors but being that I wasn't sure if I'd even like painting with milk paint, I didn't want to commit to buying the regular sized bags of the paint.

But....after looking around, I found that you can purchase sample bags of Miss Mustard Seeds Milk Paint on Etsy.

I have the perfect little candidate to try MMS Milk Paint on.....so stay tuned.

P.S. Have any of you tried milk paint....what did you think?

4 comments:

  1. Bonjour,
    Chacun de ces échantillons a son charme... J'aime particulièrement la douceur de ce vert olive provençal.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also wanted to try it - beautiful colors in that pic! I've been working with chalk paint and love it. I will look to see what you think of it. Have fun painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried milk paint before when I was going through my country decor phase and loved it. I really love the faded look it gave my little cabinet. Now that my style has evolved to a more coastal style, I really like it for the bleached wood look it gives. I am actually painting a table with milk paint once the weather gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea,

    You read my mind! I am contemplating a milk paint project too and almost ordered it yesterday but am still contemplating the color. Can't wait to hear what you think of the paint.

    Best wishes,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete