01 June 2013

The Shopkeeper & Friends Market



Today was the Shopkeeper & Friends Market at the Whistle Stop. It started out cold and drizzly....and ended cold, rainy and windy. The show was to be from 9-4pm, but we started to pack at about 1:00pm due to the ugly weather....and the forcasted storm coming our way.
 

 
I was surprised at the number of customers that came out for the event, even with the crummy weather. It turned out to be a good show.....thanks so much Laurie and Jeff!
 
Thank you to everyone who stopped by my little space.....it was so nice to meet you all.
 
I also wanted to let you know, that I'll be posting about my kitchen soon. The weather here has been gloomy for so long and it's been hard to get any good photos....but I do believe warmer weather is on the way....and with that comes beautiful sunny days....which are great photo taking days in my kitchen.

10 comments:

  1. Bad weather can't keep out the serious shoppers. Sounds like it turned out to be a good day.
    Sorry about your gloomy weather. Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming! You're booth was adorable!!!! Talk to you soon!
    I don't know about you but, I am one tired girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your booth was every bit as beautiful as your lovely blog. I went to a "Remnants of the Past Vintage Show" in San Luis Obispo and thankfully the weather and shopping was glorious. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your kitchen.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stall looks gorgeous. Glad you had a good show despite the weather. It's usually us over the pond that has to put up with that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would have braved any weather to be there...I bet it was amazing,your booth looks so good...too bad about the rain,xoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stall looks so so pretty.
    Hope you had lovely time despite the weather.
    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry that the weather spoiled your event.This spring has not bee very nice for most of us.Right now it is 54 and it will not get much warmer without the sun in the sky.Cannot wait to see your beautiful kitchen!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant wait to see the kitchen pictures. Love the lavendar I would of been all over that. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What loveliness! So glad you had a good show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always say if the weather is bad lets go shopping. Happy to hear that is what others thought too. I know how hard you all worked for your event. Doing shows in not for the faint at heart.
    Hugs
    Becky

    ReplyDelete