06 May 2013

Inspiration Vintage Magazine

I've been keeping a little secret....
 
The wonderful Melinda from Alabaster Rose Lifestyle blog is following her dream of having her own magazine....Inspiration Vintage.
 
It will be full of beautiful photography, vintage homes, salvaged finds and inspiring vintage collections.
 
She has some amazing bloggers contributing in this first issue....
 
Kate Keesee from Salvage Dior
Laura Kaufmann from 52 Flea
June Stocking from Laughing with Angels
Tricia Roshau from A Rosy Note
Maria Marcusse from Rusty Hinge
&
 
Melinda is working very hard....and she's hoping to have the issue ready by the first week of June....just in time for some summer inspiration. As soon as I know the exact date...I'll be sure to let you know.
 
Inspiration Vintage magazine will be available online for $3.25, and will also be available in print and priced accordingly.
 
I'm so excited to be a part of this....and wish Melinda all my best in her new endeavor.
 
 


14 comments:

  1. This is exciting news...can't wait to see it all come together, I know it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of you! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is awesome. I have followed you all for sometime. I cant wait to see the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great...and yes Melinda is a sweetheart. I can't wait to see the final results.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds amazing. Congratulations to you all, can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Andrea!!! I am so honored to have all of you talented ladies apart of my first issue!!!
    Hope you have a beautiful day!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited about this magazine! What a fabulous group!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck girl! What an exciting new project, its going to be gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to it!

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andrea
    So excited to be a part of all the amazing ladies! Look forward to sharing more with you!

    warm wishes
    Kate Keesee @ Salvage Dior

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best of luck! I am looking forward to it! I am very excited to see Tricia's work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you know how one can get on the list to be notified about the magazine?

    ReplyDelete