07 March 2013

Our Faucet

 
So....here's another little peek into our mini kitchen makeover.
 
I love industrial....and farmhouse....and both together look....well....happy....it's a good marriage.
 
One of my favorite things in the kitchen....is the faucet. It's modern....industrial....and just plain looks cool.
 
Our kitchen is pretty much done....and as you can see in the photo above, what you see is pretty much all we did for this mini makeover. We put in wood counter tops...a new faucet and sink....and a subway tile backsplash.
 
Not much....but it really has helped the kitchen fit in more with the rest of the house.
 
I just have a little tweaking to do...but it's almost there.
 
 
If you'd like to take a look at what we've done to the kitchen in the past....and what we started with....you can check it out here.


13 comments:

  1. I love your kitchen! Have a happy weekend! With love, Geli

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful. Love what you have done so far. I did the butcher block counter and a white farm house sink and have been looking for while for a new faucet. I think I am going to give into the industrial look too. Everything antique looking is not practical. I love how yours came out so you convinced me these two styles will marry nicely!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the faucet...it fits in perfectly with everything and has that "farmhouse" feel. I really like the counters, always wanted wood ones. Can't wait to see the whole kitchen!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kitchen, you just can't beat a farmhouse white kitchen!!! Enjoy your blog. Paula-Windmill Farm-windmillfarmofgridley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your changes look so nice! Great faucet - and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LOVE your counters and back splash too!The faucet too! New counters and a back splash are on my wish list.Maybe next year.Thanks for the inspiration!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your faucet, you dresser island, and the
    blog you sent us to. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude!!! I've MISSED you!! I haven't looked at a blog in forever - the shop has been so busy. But I saw this pinned and had to pop over. Let's talk - soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do you like your wood countertops? We are considering them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin' the counter top! I want to see more!!!
    Have a good weekend!
    Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks wonderful! I guess like others I am curious about the wood counter tops too! My daughter is considering them & would like a testimonial!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It IS a super cool faucet! I have a bog goose neck one, but it doesn't have the cool springy-thingy that your does! Uber chic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the faucet! It's exactly what we are looking for. Where can I find one like it?

    ReplyDelete