19 March 2013

Bloglovin

Have you heard....Google will be discontinuing Google Reader.

And from the looks of it....most of us use it....what to do?

Well....I have the answer....

You can follow any blog by using Bloglovin.

So now there's 2 different ways you can follow me if you'd like....

by either signing up to receive new posts through email....or follow me through Bloglovin.

Either way you chose to follow...you'll be sure to now when I've posted something new.

You can find both my email sign up and Bloglovin button to the right.

I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to check out this bloglovin!!! Make sure you stop by my blog I am doing my first ever give away for my one year anniversary and I want you to have a chance.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using bloglovin' for about a week now and I love it. It's really simple and nice. There's also feedly as well. Many choices.

    ReplyDelete