18 February 2013

Spring Dreaming


If you follow me on Pinterest....then you know that I've been pinning like crazy onto my Outdoor Inspiration Board.
 

Mind you....it's not only me who's pinning on my Outdoor Inspiration Board....it's also my 16-year old son. It seems that we are both very ready for spring.....green grass....and the shining sun.



As I type this....it's snowing outside....and according to the weatherman....we are headed for some really....really cold days....Oh....and did I mention that he also said a monster snow storm is headed our way Thursday.
 
So.....to keep me in good spirits....I'll be pinning beautiful gardens, courtyards and little humble abodes to my hearts content....all with the thought that Spring will soon be here.
 
You can find all the photo credits via my outdoor Pinterest board...I have the hardest time trying to link them directly from my blog.

12 comments:

  1. Your new header photo is beautiful! Love that chandelier!
    Oh yes same here! I am so ready for spring.Great inspiration photos!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the blue and the chandelier! Have a happy week! With love, Geli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new header too!!! So pretty. Your pictures are beautiful. I can't wait for warmer weather.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your choices! Great way to beat the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first choice....and I love your new look!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Une très jolie photo qui apporte une belle note d'optimisme dans la grisaille de l'hiver qui perdure...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new header is beautiful... Lovely chandelier! Can't wait for Spring... I am done with snow! Snow looks beautiful but we have enough to last us a lifetime. This last storm here in New England was pretty awful! Dreaming of Spring!

    Take care,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about all that snow...just think...SPRING WILL BE HERE SOON:) These beautiful pics have me dreaming of warmer weather.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥wonderful blog♥ Best wishes, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have more snow on the way...can't wait for Spring!
    Loving your inspiration and your new header!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your new header, Andrea! Just beautiful! Yes, we're getting more snow almost every day - with another storm headed our way next Tuesday. Ugh. I loved seeing your springy photos today. Keep'em coming! We'll just keep daydreaming til spring shows her pretty head! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andrea, I'm with you! As winter drags on, I get more and more into plans for gardens and how to decorate my nest when I move in with Mom this year. New gardens to plan and new colors to paint...Can't wait!
    Meanwhile I spend hours on Pinterest too! I will visit your boards now, Stay warm and cozy!
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete