28 February 2013

Little Paris Kitchen

photo via
 
I love watching cooking shows....and one of my favorites is Little Paris Kitchen with Rachel Khoo. She whips up the most amazing looking food in the tinest kitchen in France....or at least that's what I think. She doesn't even have a real oven or cook top....they're more like camping equipment. It goes to show you that you don't need a big kitchen....or expensive appliances to make wonderful meals.
 
The show is on The Cooking Channel and it airs on Saturday afternoons at 1:30 central time. It was a series that originally aired in 2012...so unfortunately, she doesn't have any new episodes that I know of....but I sure would love it if she did.....she's quite inspiring.
 
On another note....My friend Sarah has a new blog called One Day With Sarah....you may remember her from her My Yellow House blog....which unfortunately was hacked. Well, lucky us she started a new blog where she writes beautiful posts that read like poetry. You can visit Sarah here.
 
 


10 comments:

  1. I love Rachel Khoo!! She is adorable and makes French cooking look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cooking show....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun show. I will check it out. I will visit your friends blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? I have got to see this program. Merci for posting this. LOVE LOVE LOVE this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why have I never seen this show....she looks darling. I can already tell I love her little kitchen.


    Thanks for the note...you are very sweet to do that! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je m'en vais sitôt après visiter le blog de Sarah... Il me met déjà l'eau à la bouche grâce à vos belles paroles... J'aime beaucoup le choix de votre photo pour illustrer cette très séduisante page de votre publication.
    Gros bisous à vous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her! I wish you a nice weekend! With love, Geli

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to have to check her cooking show out. I checked out Sarah's blog too and it is beautiful. I am a new follower of her blog too. Thanks for sharing.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful cooking show! I love watching these on PBS !
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will have to check it put. I loved watching Julia Childs too!

    ReplyDelete