24 January 2013

a peek into the kitchen

 

Here's a little peek into what's going on in the kitchen right now.
 
We're actually pretty close to being finished....I'm thinking by this weekend all the laborious work will be done....then it's on to the fun part.
 
The kitchen already looks so much brighter and cleaner. I was so happy to see the granite countertops go....it's like a breath of fresh air in here now.
 
By the way....in case your wondering....this kitchen makeover is a small one. Just a few changes really made a big difference in there. It's not my dream kitchen....but at this point I was just looking to make it more in fitting with a farmhouse.
 
If you'd like to take a look at what we've done to the kitchen in the past....and what we started with....you can check it out here.
 
Stay tuned!

16 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finish kitchen. I like what I've seen so far. That color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a new island. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also looking forward to see your finish kitchen. I believe, it would be a very beautiful kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait too see! I know it will look amazing!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the unveiling! I love your old kitchen too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so anxious to see what you've been doing in your kitchen.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see it... and in person! We'll bring the cake! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I can't wait to see it when its finished!!
    Hope your doing well and have a great weekend!!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I can't wait to see the kitchen all done. I am excited to see what you did with it. Sounds great.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. It may not be your dream kitchen, but it sure is mine! You were the one who inspired me to paint my kitchen cabinets! I've never posted photos, I haven't gotten to it. I still need to re-do my table.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can tell that it will look wonderful when you are finished! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dude! I MISS YOU! I have been thinking about you...we need to chat...SOON! Can't wait to see this finished kitchen! And do I spy an Etsy shop that has opened up again!? YAY!!

    W.T.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Andrea,
    I know your end result will look like the authentic farm house kitchen you want and comparable to the rest of your beautiful home renovations. I hope you realize how very much you are missed in the Land of Blog.
    Your Friend,
    Deborah
    FairfieldHouseNJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Andrea,
    I think it is going to be beautiful when get finished with it you have inspired me in decorating my house just finished our masterbedroom it is a vision in white.
    Jessica,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to see-Love the molding so far-White is always so crisp-clean-pretty.. Karryann

    ReplyDelete