11 December 2012

etsy shop


Just a quick post to let you know that I'm slowly adding items to my etsy shop.






It feels good to be back.....real good!
 
 
I also wanted to let you know that I'll be writing a post with some of the specifics of our bathroom redo. I received lots of questions about some of the items I used as well as paint colors....and I'll give you all the details soon.



One more thing before I go....
 
thank you so much for the warm welcome back....you guys are truly the best!





7 comments:

  1. So glad that you are back! I missed you!Lots of pretties off to check out your shop!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures... will you teach me?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet treasures...and a gorgeous Bath redo!!! Hope you are enjoying the Holidays too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! so happy you are back

    xxx's kelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to see you back here, too, Andrea! I think you know how much you were missed! Sending you merry Christmas blessings and a joyful New Year, my friend! ♥

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete