27 December 2012

Christmas Caramels


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
 
I wanted to share a new recipe I tried this year for Christmas. I love caramels, and have tried making them before with no luck....then I found this recipe on Pinterest....and it turned out great. I also found a great new cooking blog called Chef-in-Training, which is where I found this recipe. I've actually been trying lots of the recipes on my Pinterest Food Board lately.....and many of them have turned out great.
 
So if your ready to try and make your own caramels....you can find the recipe I used here.
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. I think your caramels taste very delicious! I wish you a wonderful time and the best for 2013! With love, Geli

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going to try those. they look great and your photography makes them look even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it !!..happy days darling...enjoy....now i am on my way to your piterest board !!...love Ria...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to trying them, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this!What a great gift idea too!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love caramels but have never successfully made them maybe I will try this recipe thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your caramels came out wonderfully! I can imagine how they taste... buttery, with that caramel sugar taste! They looks delightful hand wrapped! What a beautiful blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm drooling here.... :)
    So wonderful to hear from you, Andrea.
    I'm so happy you're BACK! I've really missed your lovely posts and all the beauty you create. Such talent!
    I've been incredibly busy launching my new wedding line...it's wedding "season" and I work on little to no sleep! lol
    The possibilities are endless...so much fun creating. :)
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend~
    Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete