02 May 2012

taking a shop break


 I've decided to take a break from my etsy shop.


there's still plenty in my shop.....


plus.....I'll be adding a few more things this week.

So....if you've had your eye on something, you may be happy to know that I'm having a sale....just use code SALE20 at checkout and receive 20% off your entire order.

With that said....I'm hoping to have more time to blog. I've really been wanting to dedicate more time to it....and now I can.

I wanted to thank you all so much for taking the time to visit and shop my etsy shop.....your patronage is truly appreciated!

You can visit my etsy shop here.


7 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope nothing bad has happened?? I hope you have more time to enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least we'll get to see more of you on your blog Andrea!!
    Hope you have a lovely night.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link of your shop do not work.....enjoy your day....love Ria....xxx..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's something I wish I had more time to do. Good luck, Andrea if whatever you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes a break is needed Andrea! Good for ypu - Have a pretty day! Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look forward to reading your posts. Thanks for stopping by to gawk at donuts with me. How's the ezine going?

    ReplyDelete