16 January 2012

lights for sale

I changed up the lighting in my kitchen this weekend...cuz you know...it's been a year...and I'm sure by now you've learned nothing lasts much longer than a year in here. So I thought I'd see if anybody was interested in buying these Barn Light Electric pendants. The pendant above is a dark green 16" (which is actually more like 15 1/2") Radial Wave Light from Barn Electric....you can check it out on their website here. It retails for $169.00...I'm selling mine for $99.00 plus shipping.

The pendant above is called the Barn Light Deep Bowl Pendant and is also from Barn Light Electric....you can check it out on their website here. It too is dark green and measures 8" across. It retails for $84.00...I'm selling mine for $49.00 plus shipping.

Here is a photo of them together taken by the wonderful Mark Lohman.

If anyone's interested in one or both of them....just email me or leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.

I'm also busy working on a new project in my home....I'll show you a before photo soon.

9 comments:

  1. Show us what you changed them too! It is fun to change lighting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I want to see what you have up now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Show us darling......nice lamps......love from me...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it your office? ! We need to get together soon!
    Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea,

    If these are still up for grabs email me. I am on my way out for our date night {yes, we be wild, date night on a Monday!} but will get back to you tomorrow providing the internet stays up!

    Your Friend,
    Deborah (at) FairfieldHouseNJ (dot) com
    FairfieldHouseNJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well how I love those! Did you change the lights yourself??
    Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Can't wait to see how you "improved" on this look.
    Happy day to you & yours, Andrea.
    ~ Zuzu

    ReplyDelete