09 December 2011

etsy gift ideas


Today I thought I'd share with you some of the things that are on my favorites etsy list....and they just so happen to make great gifts too!

Okay....see that g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s. Argus camera up there...love it! {Vintage Junky}

Is it wrong to love a cow bell.....cuz I do. {Urban Farmgirl}

Darling coat rack. {Post Road Vintage}

LinkLove this cafe au lait bowl...I need like a dozen of these babies. {Petits Details}

You can never have enough white ironstone plates. {The Primitive Home}

How cute are these grain sack cuffs...perfect with jeans a white shirt and boots. (Leslie Janson)

And while I'm wearing jeans, a white shirt and boots...how about throwing on this baby...love this newsboy hat! {Dapper Dean}

And I love the simple design on these silver stacking rings. {Tinahdee}

So there you have it....a peek at some of my favorites....that would also just happen to make great gifts. {wink wink....just in case you read this hubby}

12 comments:

  1. Great collection! thanks for including my camera :)
    xo~ Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for including me amongst these (super tempting!) fun finds!!
    xxHeather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on Romantic Homes!! Your spread looks GREAT!!!! Have a great weekend!
    ~ Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww great stuff !!...lovely weekend....xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I think we have the same style!! I love those grain sack cuffs. The camera I would be fine with just a photo of it~
    Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy......I'd love to see those cafe au lait bowls in MY Christmas stocking, too, Andrea! And those rings......ummmmm....yeah! :)

    oxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw your blog and home featured in Romantic Homes! Congrats! Beautiful pictures and a great article. I always look to see if I recognize any of the blogs they mention and this time, I did! Merry Christmas to you! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,

    Love those grain sack bracelets. Those are going to be stocking stuffers. They are so pretty!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love finding new etsy shops!!! Thanks for the heads up on these wonderful sellers - those items are just LOVELY! :)

    XOXO's,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete