23 November 2011

thank you

I wanted to give a big thank you to Kimberly Taylor, Ben Ashby and everyone at Folk Magazine for featuring my little ol' blog in their Blog Life section.

I am honored not only for the mention....but to be alongside some absolutely amazing blogs.

I also wanted to thank all of you....I'm truly thankful for each and every one of you.

Wishing you all a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

~Andrea

photo via

Oh my gosh....I almost totally forgot....Happy 18th wedding anniversary to my sweet hubby. (it was on the 20th)

Like I've written before...I'm such a dude....all that anniversary stuff....I just don't get it. I spent my anniversary day painting....lol.

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Happy Thanksgiving from across the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Andrea that is too cool.
    Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go darlin,your deserve it!! Happy 18th too! x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! And congrats on being featured!!! :) Have a good one!!

    Hugs,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'd love to read your feature! And a big Happy Anniversary to you and your husband. We celebrate 25 years next month!!

    Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohh....Happy Anniversary, Dude! And are we forgetting to mention a birthday too, hmmmm??? ;o)

    Congrats on the mention, and I have GOT to get my hands on one of these issues to see what its all about!

    W.T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Andrea! Thanks for the sweet comment you left me! And congrats on your feature in the mag, girlie! How exciting for you! AND congrats on your anniversary....AND your birthday....???? lol! Wow! You've had quite the week, haven't you? :) Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy for you! Where can I find this lovely magazine? It sounds like a keeper for my fav mag basket and it has a beautiful cover. I haven't seen this magazine ANYWHERE! Congrats and have a wonderful Thanksgiving in the plains. andrea@townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday tomorrow!!! Enjoy the day!!!
    Thanks too for all your help at The Whistle Stop... couldn't do it with out ya!
    Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the much deserved recognition and happy turkey day to you and yours!!
    Hugs~
    T

    ReplyDelete