15 September 2011

just in....


Here's some fresh new items that I've just added to my etsy shop....like this super cute enamel colander...I have one just like it and use it all the time to rinse my fruits and veggies.

some metal flower frogs....


and a darling set of scalloped ironstone butter pats...love these! I use my old butter pats to hold olive oil for dipping crusty french bread....and I also use them to hold individual servings of syrup for french toast sticks....Oh....and you can of course use them for butter pats too.

Before I go I wanted to share a new etsy shop with you....it's called Primstop. Laurie is just wonderful and always finds amazing things...make sure to check it out.

Come back tomorrow....I have a giveaway to share with you.

5 comments:

  1. Ok....both you AND Laurie are challenging my wallet, Andrea! lol! Love those sweet butter pats...oh my goodness..... :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea... already had some traffic and a sale on my ETSY. Now I need to get busy and post some more things. Big news to share with you. I'll call you soon!
    Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things!! have a nice weekend....love from me...xxx..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your stuff!! Where do you get it all?? You wouldn't know it from my blog, but I have a TON of old antiques in my home. It'a actually ALL I have :) My home is just so dark it's hard to take good pictures, otherwise there'd be pictures plastered all over my blog, lol! Love it and I'll continue to be inspired by yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, those little ironstone dishes are so cute! Hope you have a good weekend, Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete