13 June 2011

what the....

Okay....has it really been 11 days since I last posted....man....when the kiddos are home....time sure flies.

I can't really say I've been doin' much....just moving things around the ol' homestead....I can't seem to keep anything in a particular spot for very long....I know lots of you can relate. I'm also sluggishly trying to get my basement bathroom re-painted. I just painted it last year....but like rearranging my home...wall color doesn't usually stay the same too long either.


My buddy Mary also invited me to Pinterest....I played on it for a little while....and found some great inspiration....think pink....like my farmtable. I'll share what I'm painting pink soon. By the way....thanks Mary....I'm hooked ;o)


I did do a little fluffing in my shop today. I added a few new things and lowered the prices on others. I've got lots of cool new goods to add to my shop....and if the suns shining tomorrow...I'll get them photographed and listed this week.


Here's a peek at what new....








instant silver tray collection



and the last of the architect state stamps


Oh....and because my boys are out of school now....and it feels like summertime....I thought I'd have an early summer sale in my etsy. Just type in code "SUMMERSALE" at checkout and receive 10% off your purchase.

Well...I guess that's it for today....I'll be back soon with a pink makeover....that is....if it turns out okay.


One more thing....have I told you guys that I love ya.....cuz I do.





16 comments:

  1. I just became your follower (I thought I was already but I am definitely now) and I started following you on pinterest. I am loving pinterest too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pinterest is a whole new world, much like blogging was a year or more ago...haven't gotten there yet. Enjoy your boys and summer home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you're up to!

    Just got home...company in town so I'll give you a call tomorrow. thanks for the message!

    Pink, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been spending way too much time on pinterest my friend...off to visit you.

    Enjoy your boys. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinterest = major time suck, but it's. so. fun!

    Best,

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have so much fun on the time home with your kids ~ It is so amazing how fast time flies !!
    Your pictures are just beautiful !!

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea~It was so nice to meet you at Shopkeeper's&Friends! I love your style! Hope you have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, i can relate, haven't gotten much done at all! i love those silver trays, i see someone beat me to them! love that chandie too :) have a wonderful week! susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love you, too, Andrea!! ♥ Hey, I have to ask....do your fainting goats actually faint...???

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I know, time does seem to be flying by doesn't it? I can't believe it's already the middle of June. Can't wait to see your pink project :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My summer holiday officially begins today. 2 months to do as I please. Hot and dusty so lots of pajama crafting days for sure. I want to paint and make over the kids bedroom and many other things. All in good time ... day one calls for doing a whole lot of nothing! :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been looking at pinterest for a while now but I don't have time for another obsession, I mean addiction, I mean electronic black hole that steals time. Although I have no doubt I will be creating my own account soon too. :/
    Glad you are enjoying June with your children. Time to kick off your shoes and take a breath. Looking forward to shopping your new inventory.

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy them, Andrea!
    My girl is off to
    Italy today, your
    pretty bag that we
    bought tucked into
    her duffel : ) Off
    to see your shop!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know what you mean about having the kiddos home for the Summer...puts a bit of a slow down on the decorating projects :))

    Can't wait to see what you paint pink!

    Happy Thursday ~

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  15. pink has my interest...can't wait to see what you have planned. enjoy the time with the boys. summer goes way to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Moving stuff around the homestead, hmmmm, nope, can't relate at ALL. ;-)

    Uh oh, you've had a taste of the crack known as pinterest, there's no turning back now, my friend!!!

    Off now to visit your beautiful shop!

    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete