29 April 2011

mr. quakers has returned

Mr. Quackers has found his way home again. He had the honor of visiting Canada by way of the sweet Monique of Blueberries in the Fields blog....and from there was sent to visit the sweetest family in England who's mom writes the blog Scented Sweetpeas. Scented Sweetpeas even sent him home with a custom made coat and darling suitcase with stamps of the countries he visited.



My son was so happy to see him return and to read the letters they sent back telling us of his wonderful adventures afar.


Now that Mr. Quakers is back home....he went off to school today to share his stories with the class...and of course he was dressed in the finest blue coat.



I wanted to thank you both from the bottom of my heart for doing this project with my son...he and I truly....truly appreciate it!



Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

14 comments:

  1. How stinkin cute!!! I love the photo of him with his girlfriend (I am assuming) Miss Floppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, this is absolutely the most fun idea ever!

    Mr Quakers is just darling and he looks very dapper in his new coat too.

    xo kelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute guy, love thecoat Zoe made for him. I see he had much fun in England and even returned with a suitcase. He isready to leave for new ventures. thanks Andrea for all those kind comment. It was fun having mr. Quaker around. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaahh he and his new suitcase arrived safe and sound , I am so glad, thank you for blogging about it. I love Monqiues photo shoot of him, so sweet! We were very pleased to have Mr Quakers to stay, he was a lovely guest :-) I will be recommending a project like this at the school my kiddies go to and it is a fantastic idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!!;) Have a wonderful weekend Andrea~ Hugs,Rachel

    French Farmhouse 425

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had his adventurous life!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous post! I have such vivid images in my mind of Mr Quackers roaming the world!

    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply adorable.xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How absolutely wonderful! He certainly looks like he had a fabulous time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy Mr. Quakers made it home safe...and so fashionable!

    xx,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andrea,

    Do you think Mr Quakers had the jacket made to wear to THE wedding? :) What a wonderful idea and such sweet hostesses.

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  12. so nice and beautiful blog.we really love it.

    Kisses from Sophie and Anna

    ReplyDelete