I received lots of comments and emails asking where exactly I purchased my supplies to make my copy of the Roost clock....so here's the list....
1. the 2" tall wood letters I purchased here....this was my reserved listing, but you could as him to make another listing for you.
2. the 1.5" wood letters were purchased from here.
3. the clock hands and mechanism were purchased here.
4. the silver metallic paint was from Michael's.
5. I purchased the blue adhesive putty from a local office supply store.
Now....just paint your wood numbers, clock hands and mechanism and hang.
That should do it....with these few supplies you too can make a clock....