07 January 2011

New Goods

I've been doin' some work behind the scenes here...and wanted to show you what's new.

If you've visited my website recently....you'll have noticed something different on my Vintage Goods page.....if you'd like to see...click here.

I've decided to sell my vintage goods on etsy only...with the main reason being it's hard to keep the website's vintage page stocked. I received a not so nice email some time ago saying basically that....why is everything always sold. Now....I know the person was right in what they said...I just didn't think it was nice the way they said it. So to fix the problem, I thought etsy would work perfectly...because what you see is available.

My website is still open and I'm keeping it stocked with pillows, paper goods, farmhouse goods and such....but if your looking for vintage....you can visit my etsy.

Okay....so if you'd like to see some new pillows and bread bags...you can visit here....and if you'd like to see what's new in Vintage....visit here.

Have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

  1. your blog is beautiful... heading over to check out your shop! i'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea to put everything on Etsy. Keep it simple. I love everything you have!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one busy
    lady : )!! Looking
    forward to browsing
    both. Happy New
    Year, Andrea!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Andrea! Iam lovin that grey pillow!! Going to graze around your stuff!! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea,

    I adore your shop and the care you show in packing and shipping - such attention to detail!
    I'm happy your shop is thriving and wish you continued success!

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea - I'm so happy for you as you continue to follow your dreams and your site and Etsy shop continues to grow! You are so good at what you're doing and everyone so loves you! Now....stop tempting me to buy something else. You know that when you post about your shop that I can't help myself but to buy something! lol! Hugs!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm an interior designer from Melbourne, Australia - I loved your blog, I found it very inspiring. This is all new to me but I have just set up my own blog
    scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
    You may like to check it out because I had so much fun doing it.
    Thanks for providing me with such great entertainment!
    Cheers
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour Andrea,
    Just found your beautiful blog via the Urban Farmgirl. Anxious to see what the the two of you create together.
    I am off now to see your Etsy boutique. I'm a new follower and will be back again soon!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andrea I too found you through Urban Farmgirl!

    It will be so fun to see your project come along!

    I do have A New Great Giveaway from Blydesign!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello friend,

    I am so happy that your shop is going so good and hope all the succes for this new year!

    A big kiss,
    Rozmeen

    ReplyDelete