06 July 2010

Do You Like Puzzles?

Well...if you do...I think you'll love this game.

The cast of characters....are all a bit strange....that's part of the intrigue.

I discovered these games a couple years ago...and have been hooked ever since.

The game is set in a beautiful french inspired town...with cute music. The idea of the game is to solve puzzles...to solve the mystery. There are 2 games in this series so far...with a 3rd out in September...I so can't wait. If you'd like to check the game out...click here...and you can play a free trial game....I think you just might get hooked too.

I hope I'm not the only nerdy mom who loves to play video games...please say there are more of you out there ;o)


xoxo, Andrea


See you guys next week ;o)

12 comments:

  1. My kids are just now starting to ask for video games, I will add this one to the list for them, I mean me to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O no! just tried the free sample game! See what you mean about addictive and I don't even have a Nintendo! Can you buy these for the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too cute...I too love games and especially puzzles. I'll check it out. :)
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no...I am totally into this as well! I get wrapped up in the graphics being so interesting and of course trying to solve the puzzle!! My little girl has a DS and a Birthday coming up...so I might have to get this for me (her) haha!
    Hugs!
    ~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried that one! But I have to admit I do like the hidden picture games.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun game t share...Thanks I will try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are sooooo cute my friend. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks like a fun game. i bet it's addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yes! I embrace ALL, none mathematical, brain teasers:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Andrea!
    You are soooo cute!!!
    How are you?
    I am sorry you are having difficulty emailing me.
    I am not sure what is going on with my email.
    I will give you another email address~
    c.family7@yahoo.com.
    I hope you are having a great weekend!
    Take Care,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like fun!!
    Awesome makeover on the last post too!!
    xo,
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete