23 July 2009

Great Finds

Boy....have I found some great finds for you....

Last night I was visiting one of my favorite online shops...The Beautifil Life...when I came across this beauty. Isn't it just beautiful! Ruth just added this great french style drying rack to her shop...and I was all over it like bees on honey...that sucker was in my basket....FAST. I've been looking for a drying rack for some time now....but as many of you know....they can be quite expensive....but Ruth has found one that is so reasonably priced....Thanks Ruth! Wanna check it out...she has some available right here.


And see that zinc topped jar and the potholders...I just received my order and loved them both. Ruth carries a great line of Jeanne d' Arc living products....like the jar and potholders...wanna see more of her swedish accessories...check them out here.

Hope you liked my finds.

Photos courtesy of The Beautiful Life....Thanks Ruth!

11 comments:

  1. your peony banner is so pretty Andrea...you did find great things...i really love that jar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my eye on that drying rack too. I need something in my studio for all my ribbons and thought that would be a good idea. Love the other goodies you got - I just received my "madone" canvases and are they ever beautiful!! Gotta love all the Jeanne d'Arc stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, Andrea~
    It's beautiful. I love the drying racks too and think everyone should have one for ribbons or potting goods. All the Jeanne d'Arc items are gorgeous over at Ruth's. I just wish we could have more, more, more! Can't wait to get my magazine too, did you order one? I bet you did ;)
    Have a nice day finding just the right spot for your pretty new finds!
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea! You are TOO funny!! "....bees on honey..." HAHA! :)

    Your rack should be hitting your doorstep in just a few days, girlie!! :)

    XOXO

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous items! I love the jars...love them and the photography for the items is amazing, thanks for sharing this store with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow $85 now that is a steal!!! I have to go now....

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - those are fabulous finds indeed! I love the goodies, and will be checking out The Beautiful Life website now ~ xoxo Have a great weekend Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That drying rack is fabulous, Andrea. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the drying rack and the jar with the zinc top! Love your finds. Have a great weekend.
    Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to thank you for your very kind comments on my blog about my little place in this world ~ my petite studio. Did you notice my peg bag that you made just for moi? Love it!
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those drying racks too. I have one that is smaller. The less expensive version is a wonderful idea!!!

    ReplyDelete