04 May 2009

A Little TLC

Sometimes, we all need a little TLC....so Friday....I got me some.
My friend Sue and I headed out early Friday morning to go to TLC {Treasures Lovingly Created}. It's the most wonderful place out in the country....

where flowers are abound...

and darling sheds and buildings dot the landscape.

They specialize in dried floral arrangements.

And the shop itself was bursting with gorgeous displays.

Their dried flowers are simply divine...like the photo above {and below} they retain all their color and look so fresh...

you have to touch them to see if they're really dried.

Oh....and see this darling chandelier, it's made from an old piece of fence and hung from a rusty old pulley...love this!

The chandelier hung in this beautiful Pergola that was full of country charm. The Pergola itself, was constructed of wooden beams that were the only parts remaining of the barn that once stood here....recycling at it's best!

TLC is located at:
1442 County Road 18
Hooper, Nebraska 68031
(402)654-2058
tlccountryfloral@yahoo.com


9 comments:

  1. Oh Andrea sounds like just my kinda day....great images..TLC looks amazing.
    Love your new blog header as well..have a great start to your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a lovely day...i can't believe those flowers are dried...they do look so fresh and pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful place to go out and visit, Andrea. I do love that rusty chandelier - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea,

    What gorgeous flowers...I love them!! How nice you have such a wonderful place to visit.

    Love your new banner!!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea,

    I love your new blog banner. Looks great!

    What a place to visit. I can see how that place could fill the creative soul.

    I hope you are having a great week. I am lovin the Farm Soap!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. We cold all use some TLC. Nebraska's a ways to go for it, though. But if it looks like what's in your photos, I'll be on the next plane out! :)

    Hugs,

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing place, wish I could visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beauty! I love the little red shed. Those dried flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there...good morning...LOVE LOVE LOVE your new banner....."insert in groove"....that's so cool!.....thanks for taking us on your little excursion...the chandelier out of the rusty fence is the best! great post! Have a wonderful day, Laura

    ReplyDelete