20 April 2009

Ahhh...Thank You

Look what the wonderful Koralee from Blue Bird Notes has given me...
This beautiful Renee Award. The Renee award was created by Bella and Ces in honour of their friend Renee. In Bella's own words,"this is a brand new award and i have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed to watch it grow. I hope it finds it's way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns..." Thank you so much Koralee for thinking of me!

I also wanted to let you know about a little shop update...a dozen new style tags are available here.





I hope everyone has a beautifulweek!

8 comments:

  1. beautiful tags my friend!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrea,

    I love all of the new tags!! They are gorgeous...looks like another visit to your shop is in order!!

    Hope you weekend was good!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, i really love your new banner...i have been wanting a pair of those opera glasses, i think they are so pretty...congrats on your award...i love your new tags, the images you used are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are very sweet...


    Your tags are so lovely...i can think of many reasons why i NEED some...the nest/birds/eggs are irresistable... really it will be hard to choose...i love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am heading over to your shop...must have some of those awesome tags...
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Andrea!

    Gorgeous tags...love those ones with the carriages! So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute new tags!! I am going to have to get over to the shop as soon as my Ebay money starts rollin' in;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Midwest eh? We could possibly be neighbors! I am going to Lola B's shopping at her home- God willing!
    are you?

    It's super nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete