27 February 2009

Sparkly Spring

I added a few new things to the shop today...just in time for Spring!
Like these adorable glittery confections. They're Wendy Addison egg ornaments and are just too cute. I even used them to change my blog banner to something a bit more springy...What'ya think?

I also added some vintage millinery chenille bugs and a pair of cute old fuzzy blue duck picks...too cute...and they're perfect to embelish a spring project with.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...♥Andrea

8 comments:

  1. I read so many blogs on Googlereader anymore that I don't often see banners unless I come by to leave comments. So, I peeked in to see your new eggy one and it really is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new banner!!! those eggs are lovely...and those ducks made my smile, very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are too cute!! Love your new banner too!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found your great blog! Love it!
    Please visit me at:
    http://rustandsplinters.blogspot.com/
    Thanks, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweet Easter eggs with the stands. Cute...Cute...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea. I really like those glittery eggs and those ducks, they are just too cute!!! Have a nice weekend!

    Sari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea, I like your new banner. Perfect for spring, great colors!
    Enjoy the weekend,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete