02 February 2009

Saturday's Stash

On Saturday we ventured into Iowa to see what we could find....

and we found a sweet little antique shop. They had so many little things to look at...and if you notice... that's just what I bought...little things. I found a gorgeous 1936 ribbon with a Mary medallion...love it! A sweet pink ribbon badge, lots of pearl necklaces to use in my craft room, some great vintage photos...I only bought 3...but I'm so going back to buy a bunch more...it's just that they were in the "rough room" and it was in the back of the shop with no heating, so my hands were frozen stiff and all I could muster up were these 3 photos. But they had hundreds to look through, so next time with gloves on hands, you can bet I'll be in a photo drunkeness when I'm done with that shop.

And I found these darling itsy bitsy vintage dice. After seeing a picture on Corey's blog of tiny dice (it's her banner now)...I knew I had to have some...and lo and behold...the little shop had some. WhoooHoo for me! You gotta love the little things!

5 comments:

  1. Love all of your finds! The little dice are so cute... I would Love to see your craft room. have you shown it before? I bet it is awesome!

    xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for coming back for a visit! It was nice to see you.

    I love treasure hunting in shops. Looks like you got some great finds.

    Kate (shibori girl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea,

    Looks like you really found a stash of goods! I love it! Where did you go in Iowa?

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog & shop! And yes, I confess to an "thing" for numbers -- and letters. And words. :)
    XOXO
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea,
    Little things are sometimes the very best. I love the dice!
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete