30 January 2009

Friday Finds

This week I've added some really cute stuff to the shop...Well, at least I think so anyways. So, let's take a peek at some of the new goodies.
A gorgeous vintage 1950's wedding dress. This dress was made by Arden of Campus Bridal, which at the time, was a famous designer.
Darling taupe Swarovski crystal earrings...too cute.

Vintage playing card tags.

A beautiful pair of italian lamps.

And...just in from France...vintage french house numbers.

That was just a short list...there's more goodies still available in the shop. Being it's friday, don't forget to stop off at Make Mine Pinks, Pink Friday and Friday Flea Market too...there's always great stuff to find.
Have a wonderful weekend....Andrea

6 comments:

  1. All so pretty!! I'm in love with those house numbers!! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely...the wedding dress is just stunning...that perfect row of buttons is enchanting...i love those lamps too, they are so pretty and girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love it all!!! You know I do.


    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes.

    I do believe
    those gorgeous lamps
    have my NAME on them...
    Very sweet!

    Thanks for the helping of Eye Candy. ;-)

    Kate (shibori girl from OWOH)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you blog and those enamel french numbers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling finds, Andrea. You have lovely taste! I'm addicted to the french house numbers. How wonderful you were able to find some. A real treasure!
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete