20 January 2009

Cute Craft


Here's a cute craft project that I found while perusing Martha's site.

I gathered the few supplies needed to make this project and my little guy and I went to work. This is such a cute project to do with your little ones because it doesn't require a lot of time and only a little cutting and glue.
Then we typed up some cute Valentine sayings and stuffed them in the cookies. If your looking for some holiday sayings or famous quotes you can visit here to find some. Cute huh?

I also wanted to thank Zita from Mlle Magpie, for this wonderful award...Thanks Zita!


7 comments:

  1. That is really cute Andrea. I bet Ethan really enjoyed making them with you.

    Package going out tomorrow. Postcards finally arrived!!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the magazine on how to make those. Really cute! I think i have felt to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea. First of all, thank you so much for the beautiful perfume bottles. I received them and LOVE them. Thanks for the extra goodies too.
    This is such a cute project, I think we may try this next week.
    Congrats on the award.
    xoxo
    Roxie
    www.jorabeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. You have got to love Martha...or hate her...or love her...or

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea,
    Thanks for stopping by for the giveaway. Why not join in the giveaway? Just click onto the "One World One Heart" button for instructions.

    Love,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are darling Valentine's fortune cookies! Thank you for entering my tatting giveaway for OWOH! Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete