27 December 2008

Treasures

I have been blessed...
By the most wonderful women...that without this wonderful blog community...I would not have had the pleasure of meeting.
The ever wonderful Polly sent me a beautiful package filled with the most yummy surprises. A gorgeous vintage paper corsage...love it!

Even more goodies from Polly...
And a beautiful devotional book...Thank you Polly!

My wonderful friend Erica sent me this beautiful pendant and earring set...does she know me or what! Thanks Erica!

Kris from Tres Belle sent me a lovely package too...I really am blessed! It was so perfect of Kris to send me this beautiful ornament...as this year I completely forgot to buy one...I usually buy one every year...isn't this one a beauty.

She sent me great tags, a beautiful monogramed mirror, a journal...the list goes on and on.

Kris also sent me a sweet 'lil bird candle and this wonderful book...French Country. I love decorating books...as many of you do to I'm sure...but this book is gorgeous! It's one I didn't have, and have so enjoyed admiring all the beautiful pictures. Oh...how I long to live in France. Thank you Kris!

Like I said at the begining...I have been blessed! Each one of you is a treasure to me....Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. What lovely blessingsyou haverecieved ~ I especially like the glittery tag! May you be richly blessed in the New Year! Hugs Diana aka farmer di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty treasures! LOVE the fleur de lis jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polly sent me the same mag and book and some other lovely things too! How blessed are we to know her? ;) And I must go find that French Country book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful gifts, but you are right to say that it's the friends that are the true blessing. Hope you had a lovely Christmas filled with the laughter of those you love.
    xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shop!
    A lot of the items i loved..of course..Sold out..which, i guess is REALLY, a good thing! LOL (from your viewpoint) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea..(:)
    Oh what pretty things you got ~!! I featured you today come see(:) thanks for the Paris tag and the other extras(love them all)..so sweet of you..
    hugs,Patty..

    ReplyDelete