10 November 2008

Silver Bella...Here I Come!

Well, I just received my ticket to attend the Silver Bella Marketplace Vendor Faire....and I'm sooo excited. I wasn't planning on going, but it seems they had a few more tickets available to attend the vendor faire, and I got one. WHOOOHOOO! I'm looking forward to seeing the lovely booths all set up, it should look amazing. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share with all of you.
Don't forget to leave a comment in the previous post...I'm having a giveaway.

8 comments:

  1. You'll be glad you came, the vendor night is such fun! I found so much last year. This year, I'll have my own booth, I sure hope I get out to shop too!

    Please make sure you come by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea,

    Just the other day I was wondering if you were going to go to Silver Bella. I'm so thrilled for you!! Please take a lot of pics and try to find some great vintage French ephemera. Lucky you!! Don't forget to comment on my blog for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!
    im so glad you are coming!!
    make sure you say hi!! it's going to be crazy!!!
    oxooxxo,
    jessi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Andrea... Can't wait to hear all about it!
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. well thats cool that u got the ticket!hope u enjoy that one full on!take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fun,,,,
    have a wonderful time!

    Louise

    ReplyDelete