18 November 2008

Silver Bella Vignettes

This morning I woke up and fed the goats...


fed the chickens...


fed the ducks...


as fast as I could (in 27 degreee weather mind you) so I could rush back in (my heated home) to post some pictures from the Silver Bella Vendor Faire.

The photo above is of Heather's table. It was so nice to meet her...she's just as sweet and lovely as can be.

See the picture above...with the vintage baby bonnets...that's Gwen's booth...loved it! Her booth was absolutely filled with the most beautiful french items. Gwen was such a doll too...I loved meeting to her.

This sweet picture is of Karla's wonderful booth. She had beautiful jewelry, wallpaper and just plain great stuff. She was so cute and full of life...a true gem.

These last two pictures were of Carol's spot. Oh...I can't tell you how much I loved her booth. She truly is a girl after my own heart. Carol has such a wonderful eye for arranging displays and finding the beauty in old shabby items. She was a doll and I'm so happy to have met her.

See the little old doll right there...that one came home with me as did the mercury bottle.
I have a few more pictures to post from Silver Bella...so stay tuned.

9 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures!! Oo la la, what a sweet doll and mercury glass bottle. I love what you brought home with you!! Great items. I can't wait to see the rest.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea:)

    Thank You so much for the sweet post! It was so nice to meet you and I know that little Bebe doll went home with a wonderful person:)
    I am comming back to shop your store too-fabulous!!!!!
    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Andrea, I want to climb right into those photos and have a better look...not the goat photo though...Can't wait to hear more about your Bella experience and see some more pictures!!
    Kiss Noises Linda Lilly Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat your blog is. You are very talented and busy!! Come by my pad when you get a moment.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea, I love looking at all your pictures...more, more...
    xoxoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice of you, thanks! I'm so glad you came by to visit, but sorry that the time was so short. It was a hectic night, wasn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea... it was SOOOOO nice to actually MEET you in person! You are such a sweetheart and I so enjoyed talking to you at Silver Bella. ;))))

    Hopefully we will be able to meet again! xoxoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the doll too, I would have also taken her home.

    Your farm animals remind me of mine (minus the goats) I lost some of my sweet ducks to a fox last week, very sad.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andrea,
    You have goats and ducks? I want to have some one day. They'd be great companions for Zeke.

    I love these Silver Bella photos. I am so happy to hear that beautiful doll and the mercury bottle went home with you - she's a beauty. Did you get the case too?

    Ooh, love your burlap bags in the store, you can never, never have too many of those!
    Happy day!
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete