23 November 2008

Just A Few Ideas

As I was perusing Martha's website, I came across some wonderful Thanksgiving ideas and Thanksgiving menus...take a look...
I love how this centerpiece looks. The different shades of creamy white are so peaceful...the perfect sentiment for Thanksgiving.

Aren't these squirrel favor log too cute! Wouldn't these look adorable at the children's table...or even an adults table. They have them filled with foil wrapped chocolate nuts...YUM.

I just love the simplicity of this pear place card.

A wonderful Thanksgiving Feast. You can find the recipes for this beautiful dish and other great recipes here.

I also wanted to let you know about a Make Mine Pinks new Holiday Bazaar Catalog. This PDF catalog is a wonderful way to get some early Christmas shopping done. The catalog features lovely gifts that are ready to buy with "buy it now" buttons....easy peasy shopping.

See ya soon with another great giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Andrea,

    Those pictures are so inspiring. Makes you want to create a to-die-for table at Thanksgiving.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea,
    That simple pear is my favorite. How elegant (and easy too!).

    The food looks scrumptious, I'm off to look at the recipes... before my grocery run ;)
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea!!

    My package arrived!! Thank you so much!! Everything is just so special! I love the music sheets and paper...the stickers and labels...the key and coins...all of the tags!!! Seriously, so sweet! I'm thinking of using some of the paper and music sheets for backgrounds when photographing my jewelry. So, thank you! :)

    About your post...I was just browsing Martha's site last night for holiday decorating ideas. :)

    Have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete