02 October 2008

New Shop Goods

Lots of goodies in the shop this week...like...

The yummiest fall scented soaps...


beautiful boxes covered with 1902 ledger paper and vintage millinery...


gorgeous vintage pure Irish linen napkins...


shabby wire basket...


and a beautiful barkcloth era purse/tote.

I also added some other items as well. Just take a peek in my shop to see what else is new.

Since tomorrow is Friday, just a reminder to please take a moment to visit the other wonderful sellers participating in Make Mine Pink's, Pink Friday with this weeks theme being "Office Chic". Tomorrow is also Friday Flea Market, just click on the button in the side bar to take you to even more wonderful sellers.

Have a safe and happy weekend....Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea,

    Looks like you have been very busy!! I love all the new items listed in your shop. I spent the evening with my kids and grandkids as it was my birthday. We had a wonderful Italian Cream triple layer cake. Yum Yum. Hope you are okay and the boys are well. Let me know how you are.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those soaps are so beautiful... they could never be used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is just so pretty. Such fun to visit your little world of some of my most favorite things.

    KAREN EILEEN

    ReplyDelete