23 October 2008

Little Packets

This week I found some long lost goodies...although I only had to go as far as my closet to find them :o)

I found some sweet vintage wrapping papers that I'm sure I bought to make something...what...I don't know...and thought I would make some sweet lil' packets to share with you guys. You can find them here.


I also found my stash of vintage game pieces. So again, I thought I'd make a sweet lil' packet of these for you too. You can find those here.

Tomorrow being friday, it's time again for Make Mine Pinks...Pink Friday. This weeks theme is "Coming Up Roses". If your a fan of roses...and who isn't...click on the Pink Friday button in the sidebar to be taken away to rose heaven. Friday Flea Market is also tomorrow...just click on the Friday Flea Market button to be taken to a wonderful bloggers flea market.

Have a beautiful weekend...Andrea

2 comments:

  1. And again, your talent for putting things together never ceases to amaze me!! But, then again, you know your good! ha ha.

    xoxo

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, I just discovered your blog and I love it here. So, so pretty!

    oxox
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete