22 October 2008

Fantastic Faux Bois

While visiting Martha's website today, which is a favorite of mine, I came across this gorgeous project to try. It's faux bois wrapping paper...LOVE it! I love the simplicity of it. Just imagine how beautiful these would look under a Christmas tree...in different shades of brown and soft satin or velvet ribbon. You could make sweet leaf shaped to and from tags or even add a beautiful pheasant feather to adorn these beauties...how elegant would that look. I think I've found this years Christmas theme....Nature's beauty.

4 comments:

  1. It is really pretty. I'd like to know how it turns out if you try it. So simple and elegant.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea! And I really like Martha Stewart too. I watch her show whenever I can. :) I just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments. I'm so happy our blogs are linking and that I can come to visit you often!

    Jenni B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea.....that wrapping paper is so pretty! I just tagged you for a blog award, so hop over to my blog when you have a chance and collect it.

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! as always Martha Rocks!

    I just found your blog and i love it, thanks for the inspiring post.

    ReplyDelete