08 September 2008

Foggy Farmland

This is what my view should be....

And this is what my view is this morning....this picture was taken in the same spot as the one above...looks kinda spooky, huh.

This week I'm getting ready to sell at a flea market...so I have loads to do. This flea market is one of the VERY few in Nebraska...and luckily it's a good one. Being from the West Coast, I'm used to having a plethora of flea markets, so it's hard to fathom only having one in Nebraska to go to (only twice a year...agghh). I'm sure there are a few more (I also like the Brownville Flea Market here in Nebrasa)...but I'm not sure they'd be worth the trip. Although, I did here that Kansas has some good one's....So, next year....Here I come Kansas :o) I also don't live too far from Walnut, Iowa which is a great small antique town. They have an annual Father's Day flea market that's suppose to be wonderful. I haven't had the chance to go yet...but you can bet next year...I'm there! The Walnut Flea Market was actually featured in Country Living magazine last year for being a great place to shop.

6 comments:

  1. Dallas, Texas and Canton, Texas have great flea markets around here. I've been to the one in Canton but not the one in Dallas. If you ever get the chance head up to Texas. We would be happy to put you up and serve you with some WARM Texas hospitality. This includes your whole family!!

    Look for some goodies and display them when you come back. I can't wait, I'm living life through your adventures. Ha

    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I can't believe that fog...So cool!

    Good luck at the flea market...You'll do great I'm sure. :)

    BTW...I nominated you for a blog award today!!! I posted about it on my blog if you wanna come look...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The views in NE can be so lovely. I always enjoy those big, yellow feilds, I don't even know what is planted in them, but they sure are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am from the west coast and I miss the availability of all they have there,
    havent found a good one here yet.
    smiles,
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that fog. Either way it's nice though!
    Sarah
    Vintage Lily
    http://vintagelily.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have spent the last two days looking over your blog, so much beautiful eye candy!! I too am from Nebraska, were do you live? And where is this flea market, I think I have missed it? I always make it to the ones in Brownville, Fairbury, and White Cloud KS.

    ReplyDelete