21 August 2008

What's New

Here's a few of the new items added to the shop today...
Some new colors for our French Ribbon Roses...

Some beautiful forget-me-nots made out of 90-year old blue french ribbon...

Vintage rhinestone tiara...

And a gorgeous vintage Austrian dish with the most beautiful pink roses and aqua forget-me-nots.

Don't forget to take a peek at Pink Fridays at Make Mine Pink, you can get there by clicking the Make Mine Pink button in the sidebar...this weeks theme is "Gotta Have Bling". After that, click on the pink polka dot box on the side bar to visit all the other wonderful sellers for this weeks Friday Flea Market.

10 comments:

  1. Always, always beautiful over here! I see that your tiara has already sold - darn. Well, I'm going to keep peeking around =) Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea... love your goodies! I hope your crinoline has arrived safely. Have a great friday! xoxo Heather

    p.s.- loved reading about your goats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you from Sandra Evertson. SO Glad I did. Love your blog. WE love so many of the same things. Isn't this a wonderful world? It is so much fun to find someone else who...gets what I get and love. I'll be back for more.

    Karen Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Discovered your beautiful ad in Romantic Country and love everything about your site! The ribbon rose is the perfect touch for the fabulous Italian purse!
    I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love your shop! When my Paypal account fills up again, I will have to head over for some pink french labels. How beautiful or should I say, MAGNIFIQUE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love your shop! When my Paypal account fills up again, I will have to head over for some pink french labels. How beautiful or should I say, MAGNIFIQUE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh I love your blog..yummy eye candy. Girl after my own heart...love old things. cherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful ribbon roses, your whole site is lovely (:)
    hope you have a fabulous week
    (:)))))
    hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  9. These ribbon flowers are gorgeous! I can see why they were all sold out when I went to look at your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your flowers!!! OMG...I want them all! So glad I found your shop!

    ReplyDelete