20 August 2008

Miscellany

Today, I just thought I'd share with you a couple things that I picked up for myself...that I just love! The picture above, is my new purse that I had sent to me all the way from Italy. It's made of gorgeous italian linen and is exactly what I've been looking for...I had to go far to find this one...lol. All I had to do was add one of the beautiful French Ribbon Roses that I have in my shop and...viola.


And this beauty is a 1750 french legal transcript. It has 64 pages of the most gorgeous french text and is bound together with a simple thin twine. The pages are stamped with a french shield and the paper itself is stunning...tattered edges and all. LOVE it!

5 comments:

  1. Love the purse and that French manuscript is to die for. Where on earth did you find this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its amazing how just a simple touch will take something from ordinary to wonderful!
    smiles,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that purse?! It is so gorgeous! I'd love one of my own!

    I love your shop! I just took a peek for the first time and you can bet I'll be back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Adore your Ribbon Roses especially with your gorgeous linen Bag...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the purse is perfect!
    the french transcript... how fun! what are you going to do with it?

    ReplyDelete