09 August 2008

Lucy...I'm Home

I was just over at Pretty Petals reading her fabulous blog, and rushed right over to post all about it. There is a show called Time Warp Wives in Britian that you really must check out. These are women who are living their lives completely submerged in a certain era. Whether it be the 30's, 40's or 50's...they dress, cook and breathe that era. Ok...So are you ready to take a peek back in time...here we go...

Ready to see a little more....check out the rest here. Now, like I said earlier, these are "real" people living this way...kinda unbelieveable, huh? If you wanna read a bit more about them click here. So, watch'ya think...Could you live like it was 1950?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I would want to live my life in the 50's. Now the 40's have always been my favorite. The hair, clothes, the dances,(Jitterbug) and the music, ("The Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B"). I might possibly want to go back and live then.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so this show TOTALLY cracks. me. up. I am so mad we don't get it here!!! lol!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete