11 August 2008

A Little Gem

Ok, so this weekend I decided to follow some signs that took me to a neighboring town and look what I found. Isn't this a sweet little shop. Now, from the outside you'd never know that it was filled with all this good stuff. See the huge counter above...just love that!

Love these creamy white vases...

and this dresser.

The owner had some great stuff and I did pick up a few goodies for myself...and I didn't forget about you guys...I got some goodies for the shop too. What's so cute about this shop is that it is in a town with a population of 330 people. There is literally nothing in the town, so to find this little gem was so exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrea,

    Don't you just love it when you find a shop filled with so many goodies?? Can't wait to see what you picked up for your shop and for yourself.

    Hugs

    Kris

    ReplyDelete