28 August 2008

Is It Thursday Already?

Is it Thursday already? Where did this week go....hmmm....let me think.... my little one has been home sick all week. This is only his second week of kindergarten and he missed the whole week. So...so far he loves school cuz he gets to go for one week and then gets a week off...well, that's what he thinks anyways.lol! So, with that said, I really didn't get a whole lot of work done this week. I did make some more ephemera packets and french flags to add to the shop...and next week I will be putting on my creating hat to come up with some more goodies for you.
Here's the Thursday Line-Up...
I just love this vintage Irice perfume bottle/atomizer. Don't ya just love those tiny flowers...they remind me of itty bitty forget-me-nots.
And this perfume bottle is in one of my favorite colors...Aqua. The top of bottle has the cutest daisy flower.

More ephemera packets too...in Sepia, Blue and Pink.

French flags

And creamy white vintage button bracelet. Love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to visit Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink, just click the pink button in the side bar, to check out some other wonderful sellers...And speaking of wonderful sellers...stop by Friday Flea Market too, just click on the pink polka dot box in the side bar.

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!


10 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your little guy missing school all week. Isabella missed nearly a week this week also. Fever, pinkeye, congestion etc.. I hope he is better. Once they start school, they seem to pick-up anything and everything!!!!

    Great Items for this week!!!!

    Hugs,

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear your little man is sick. I hate that. Your pics are simply beautiful eye candy. cherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin' the perfume bottles. Your store looks more and more beautiful every time I see it.
    xoxo
    Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEK!!! Are you serious??? I LOVE everything you posted! How is this possible?! Haha....and the aqua perfume bottle is my favorite too! As soon as it's time for shopping I will be right over to your store...ADORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I've just discovered your blog (and then shop) through Kris' blog, and I just have to say I love what you do!!! Great job!!!

    La Baleine à Plumes
    http://LaBaleineaPlumes.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love IRice perfume bottles!
    they are hard to come by these days.
    hope your little guy is better.
    smiles,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little French Flags! Brilliant!
    Hope the boy is up and running this week!
    xo
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your boutique and goodies..my Marie shoe is of to Stampington magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The post is filled with lovelies(:) such a sweet button bracelet.. hope you have a great day ..
    hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh! love the french flags and the creamy white bracelet!
    Sarah
    Vintage Lily
    http://vintagelily.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete