09 July 2008

Sneak Peek





This is a sneak peek at what's to come on Friday in my shop. One of the new items we'll be carrying are the most gorgeous handmade french ribbon roses ever! Each one is handmade using ribbon imported from France then hand dyed to give them a vintage look. They are absolutely amazing! These are great to use as a brooch (they have a pin back), tie back curtains, embellish a gift, pin to a lampshade (I did this and they look wonderful), add a bit of vintage charm to your purse (I also added one to my purse and viola instant charm!), really the possibilities are endless.

We are also going to be carrying a fabulous line of handmade jewelry that's vintage inspired. The vintage button charm bracelets are gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. Andrea,

    I love the way your blog looks and I love the beautiful roses. I'll be sure to be at your shop on Friday to pick some up. Hope you had a great 4th.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy! Those French Roses are simply gorgeous!! I can't wait to see the line of Vintage inspired Jewelry - I have always wanted to get into that myself - I am looking forward to seeing what you have! Great photos & Lovely post!
    xoxo Sher

    ReplyDelete