28 July 2008

Mom's New Shop

My Mom has taken the plunge and decided to go cyber on me!

My mom, Grace, has just opened up her very own website, Andy's Boutique (named after moi), and in it you'll find gorgeous handcrafted necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and much more....
She LOVES making jewelry....no, let me correct that....she's obssessed with making it. LOL!

But, as you can see she is a wonderful artist, and takes pride in every piece she creates. I hope you'll take the time to stop by her shop and take a peek. Her jewelry makes wonderful gifts and she can even custom make sets to you liking.


2 comments:

  1. Gee Andrea,

    Is your whole family talented?? No seriously. How nice that your mother has found a true passion that she loves! Everyone has something to share with the world.
    Give her my congratulations!!!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for your mom! i'm off to go check out her pretties... debbie =)

    ReplyDelete