27 July 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Erica from Meadow Street tagged me!

Ok, so I'm supposed to share 7 things about me, some random and some weird.
Let's play!

1. I'm a California native recently transplanted to the midwest.
2. I have a small farm with goats, chickens and ducks.
3. Growing up everyone always thought I was Star from The Lost Boys movie. (you know, Jamie Gertz, I've been told a thousand times that I look like her)
4. My hubby always tells me to take a breath when I talk...Sometimes I get a little excited!
5. I LOVE Italian food.
6. I'm a rocker. (love the 80's metal bands)
7. One of my most fav movies is The Neverending Story.

Tag...Your it!

8. I'm new to blogging so....this is my short list of friends.

If you were tagged and want to play:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea,

    I'll play along with being "tagged". I too, am new to blogging and don't have alot of friends but will send to those I know. I'll try to have it finished by this evening. It's a good way to get to know people. Have a great day!! Talk to you later.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... I have to get thinking =) Thank you for "thinking" of me! Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea.....thanks for the tag! I'll have to give this a little thought before I post on my blog. :)

    Pink hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete