14 July 2008

Inspiration Boom

I have been inspired!
This sweet "corset" napkin ring was inspired by the wonderful Heather. If you haven't been to her blog, you really must see it. She is completely inspiring with her gorgeous pictures and wonderful ideas.
After having seen her gorgeous "corset" napkin holder, I was so eager to try it out. I literally jumped in the car as fast as I could in search of some sewing patterns. Well, luckily the thrift store was still open and I bought a bunch of patterns. I brought home a bag full of the them, to see what these beautiful and forgotton treasures would inspire me to make.

So, these are what started this wonderful creative journey. They really are beautiful and have given me a great new oulet to create. I'm actually working on a couple items with the patterns to add to my shop. When they're ready, you'll be the first to know!

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Andrea,

    What beautiful napkins. I'm anxious to see what you will be adding to your shop?? Isn't it wonderful to see the creativity of others and use it to spawn your own. Do you sew?

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's gorgeous!!! I admit, I wanted to make some of those too! I love the way you added the Antique style tag. One of your handmade ribbon roses would be another gorgeous touch to it - I just love those!! xoxo Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea - Merci for the visit! L-0-V-E the picture of La Dauphine as your signature (that IS who is is isn't it?)
    What a lovely blog you have - I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh for petes sake - I am signed in as my husband!!!! This is Parisienne Farmgirl commenting...good grief.

    ReplyDelete