31 July 2008

Farm Fresh Eggs For Sale!

Farm fresh eggs for sale.....
The basket above shows that are baby ducks have now turned into little ladies. The smaller of the two eggs is from a ducks.
Now...this basket is from our Big Girls (our chickens) and they never disapoint. They lay the most yummy eggs...ever!
As you can see here, when I go out every morning to feed "The Girls", they are so excited to see me. They literally follow me wherever I go....They are very tamed chickens you see....Since they were chicks I've been singing to them (they're my only fans) and calling them "My Girls", so when I call them they always come running...it's so cute. Then after a long hot day, I'll go outside to catch the sunrise...and of course "My Girls" are the first to jump in my lap. Ahhh!
Ok...Enough about me...Here's just a couple of the goodies that will be available tomorrow in the shop. A beautiful french inspired duvet...Gorgeous!...
and a c.1900 flow blue cup...Stunning!
Have a wonderful day!
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Andrea,

    That is just the cutest thing I have ever heard about "Your Girls"
    I bet they can't wait to see you every morning!! I've eaten farm fresh brown eggs and they are delicious. There is no comparing them to the eggs you buy in the grocery store. I sooooo "love" the french inspired duvet. Hum. I may have to use the discount card you sent me? I'll let you know.
    Have a great day!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete